Total Image Beauty Academy
Undergraduate certificate in Cosmetology and Hairstyling Program Length: 40 weeks
Students graduating on time
27% of Title IV students complete the program within 40 weeks1
$12,600 for tuition and fees
$1,400 for books and supplies
$15,190 for off-campus room and board
No other costs provided.
Visit website for more program cost information: www.tiba.edu/consumer-information/
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
Students Borrowing Money
85% of students who attend this program borrow money to pay for it2.
The typical graduate leaves with
$7,000 in debt3.
The typical monthly loan payment
$62 per month in student loans with 4.66% interest rate4.
The typical graduate earns
$9,200 per year after leaving this program5.
Graduates who got jobs
88% of program graduates got jobs according to the accreditor job placement rate8.
Program graduates are employed in the following fields:
Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists: http://onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5012.00
Makeup Artists, Theatrical and Performance: http://onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5091.00
Manicurists and Pedicurists: http://onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5092.00
Skincare Specialists: http://onetonline.org/link/summary/39-5094.00
This program meets licensure requirements in New Jersey.
No additional notes provided.
Date Created: 5/31/2017
These disclosures are required by the U.S. Department of Education.
- The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (40 weeks).
- The share of students who borrowed Federal, private, and/or institutional loans to help pay for college.
- The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
- The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a 4.66% interest rate.
- The median earnings of program graduates who received Federal aid.
- Some States require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
- State Job Placement Rate: N/A.
- Accreditor Job Placement Rate.
Name of the accrediting agency this placement rate is calculated for:
National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences
Follow the link below to find out who is included in the calculation of this rate:
What types of jobs were these students placed in?
The job placement rate includes completers hired for: Jobs within the field
Positions that recent completers were hired for include: Hairstylist, Barber Stylist, Make-Up Artist, Manicurist, Hair Colorist, Cosmetologist
When were the former students employed?
Per accreditor: A graduate who is or has been employed in a field for which their training prepared them after graduation and prior to the annual report deadline (November 30th annually).
How were completers tracked?